Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Shrimp Fried Conjure, and Living His Life Like It's GOLDEN...

So, Sunday night the girls twirled the waterfront in S.W.  The Sugarfree Sunday party was moved from R&R to Zanzibar.  It was cute.  Joey (joeybahamas.blogspot.com) and I both agreed that there were guys there that we hadn't ever seen before.  The club was comprised of 1/3 new-comers, 1/3 old tired fuckers, and 1/3 of my ex's.  It looked like a tic-tac-toe board, there were so many of my ex's there.  Do they call each other to co-ordinate, I mean shit!  Anyways, after the club, we went to, you guessed it...The Chinese food spot.  As we both walked in Joey says, "Isn't that the same trade from your blog that was here last week?"  It was!  That mother-fucker was standing in the same spot, smoking the same cigarette from last week...so funny!


That's my girl Apples.  It's over for her, she has always given the people body and an over weave...

This cunt right here tried it...  Her concept was cute, but her cellulite on the back of her legs wasn't.  It looked like she sat on a grated beach chair or some shit.  If she honestly looked at herself in anything remotely like a mirror and thought that it was o.k. to leave the house then she should be banished from D.C.!  

This is just one of the many over trade that were with "the people" in "the place".  He was with  a tired cunt though, isn't that how it always goes?

I don't know if you can make out the blurred figures, but the one in the jeans is Howard.  See how the chairs are all on the floor?  Howard had "a moment", and knocked them all over.  I think he was getting life from that girls shorts, but who knows?


A special congratulations to my husband Dwayne Wade for bringing home the Gold Medal in Men's Basketball for the Olympics.  Hey Dwayne, let me polish your medal...!

3 comments:

Joey Bahamas said...

Q, I had so much fun on Sunday!!! I don't really remember like the last half hour or so, but I'm sure I had fun then too! Didn't we conjure and cackle something fierce?? LOL

Q said...

Yes, it was over for the conjure and cackle...!

Acoustic Soul said...

You are too funny! The same trade in the same spot smoking the same cigarette? That had to have been a long ass smoke!

Looks like ya'll had a good time.