Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Rhymes With Ike...?


I was having a quiet bite to eat at my local eatery the other day and saw this.  The biggest most stereotypical lesbian ever.  This dyke was so over, from her, I mean his, purple Crocs up to his rectangular D&G frames.   I'm almost wishing I was an "L" word so I could hook-up with him.  I bet she, I mean he, would eat my pussy for blood.  I mean eat it so violently, and then whatever was left-over, put it in a tupperware container and finish me off when she, I mean he, got home. I'm talking a championship pussy eater, a gold medal winner.  I'm talking some Michael Phelps Olympic type pussy eating.  Like it's her, I mean his, mother-fuckin' job.   His sports-bra and back pack also slayed me.  I live! 

4 comments:

Joey Bahamas said...

Hunny...you went into that pussy eating for filth!!!! LOL


JB

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lol
psyche

One Man’s Opinion said...

damn...you made me get a little moist. LOL

Oh, and you wrong for taking that picture, but you knew that.

Acoustic Soul said...

You went waaaay to descrptive for me in regards to how he/she would eat a pussy.

I gotta say that funniest shit was when you said s/he would put the remainder in a tupperware dish for later. Too fuckin' funny!