Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FIGHT!, Come on Penny, and Any Takers...?

Tonight is the third and final presidential debate.  The debates will take place at Hofstra University in New York, and will air at 9 p.m.  The two will battle for 90 minutes.  Of course the major topic of the debate is the economic crisis.  I'm just waiting for Obama to bring it tonight.  He needs to come out of the gate calling McCain all types of bitches and mother-fuckers.  Even though Obama is seeing double digit leads in the polls, he still needs to bring a strong performance tonight.  You know how the
y always try to pull tricks out of their sleeve in the final inning.  I just feel in my spirit that the Repubs are gonna do something crafty.  We will just have to wait and see.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tonight I'll be TiVOing the debates because I'm going to see Ms. Jackson if you're nasty.  Janet is slated to perform tonight here in D.C. at the Verizon Center.  She has cancelled shows left and right.  I don't think Janet is crazy enough to cancel D.C.  The queens would lose it!  The banjee house kids would find her and demand
 their coin back...lol.  
 Janet's PR team have blamed the cancellations on her health, but the real teas from an inside source is that Janet wanted to re-vamp the show.  The tour so far has seen mediocre reviews.  I've heard that Janet hasn't been sticking her dance moves, and has even lost breath in some cities.  I mean, the cunt is 42?  She has definitely left her stamp as a legend, but it may be time to bow out gracefully.  Especially when she has cunts like Beyonce and Rihanna on her ass.  We will definitely see what Janet will bring.  Log on tomorrow for an update.    
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just saying, the Bible says ask and you shall receive.  Does anyone wanna buy me these Carrera aviators?  They would look so over on me.  Common rocked a similar pair at a party not too long ago and served in them.  Any and all donations can be sent to The Quincy Jones Sunglasses Foundation.  I accept wire transfers, money orders, PayPal, and cash only.  No personal checks please, I know how some of yall do.  Ummmm, Hello?  I'm waiting...lol.

3 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

Hope you enjoyed the concert. I've been to every Janet concert since she's been touring. I'm sure you had a blast!

As far as the glasses are concerned, those are pretty hot. I like 'em!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

somebody gotta watch it just not me

Brian C. Taylor said...

YOU BETTER ASK FOR SOME DESIGNER AVIATORS... YES LAWD, I LIVE