Friday, October 17, 2008

Quincy Thomas...?, and Queens, Get Ready...


6' 10"?  Are you freaking kidding me?  This time it's really love.  I'm not kidding.  Get into starting center for the Washington Wizards Etan Thomas.  Those dreads, those eyes, and those arms, how could you not like this gorgeous tree of a man?  

He also loves to write poetry.  You just gotta love a renaissance man.  

My dear sweet basketball playing child is out until about April.  Thomas had open heart surgery to correct a cardiac irregularity last year around this time.  I can help you get better.  I can make soup, you'll be out on that court in no time.  Trust!

Do you guys think Etan will need some help after the games to lather up in the shower.  I'd need a step stool, but I'm game.  Call me boy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hit Logo show 'Noah's Arc' is making it's way to the big screen.  Get into the private screening accompanied by a reception and discussion next week at the Landmark Theaters.  More info to come later.  Have a great weekend!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q said...

He's mine anonymous...I mean sister.