Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Poppa reads Rolling Stone's, and What in the 1960's...?

Oh my Goodness, what an adorable baby.  Congrats to Laila and family on the new addition.  Oh, one more thing... Isn't her face beat?  Not Laila, but her "husband".  Why is his face dusted like that?  Those eyebrows are arched more than Kim Kardashian's lower back.  That hair is texturized for blood, lookin' like he jumped off of a Duke box, and that diamond stud is bigger than her wife's.  Ummm ummm ummm, look at all my queens!  Congratulations on the baby Gur!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week a Florida teacher wrote the acronym C.H.A.N.G.E. on a classroom chalkboard. Beside each letter he wrote the words Come Help A Nigger Get Elected. Oh no, he wasn't tarred and feathered, he was just moved from the school were he was to an adult education learning center. His "punishment" also includes writing a letter of apology to the students involved. Oh, I'm sorry he also has to take diversity and sensitivity classes, because that's really gonna stop him from calling blacks niggers. 
When I first heard the story, I was pissed and all ready to head down to Florida to mace this mother-fucker. Now, I've calmed down and have come to realize that there are just plain ignorant crazy ass people that we have to coexist with in this world. You'll have to admit though, it was kinda clever. Someone should warn him that I'm still not over it, and to wear protective eyewear. He tried that!

8 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

they look lovelywwm

Joey Bahamas said...

...you really make my dayzz! LOL

JB

Curious said...

Since when is a teacher allowed to express his or her political opinions in class, especially a high school class? And since when are they allowed to espouse racial hatred in a public system and still continue to work for that same public system? I was a parent, black or white I would have to have someone pay for the trauma done to my child.

Anonymous said...

i said BARE MINERALS!

Anonymous said...

I SAID WHITE POWER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my god i totally cant deal with this right now i just cant oh my god there's just a lot going on oh my god. its just so fucking stupid i just dont know i cant deal with the pictures, i just cant deal with a baby being borny i just cant dealwith this right now. mama's gotta get home but i cant deal with this right now oh my god i just cant deal with this right now imnot kidding i cant deal with this right now im serious i cant deal with this right now

Anonymous said...

We suppose to make babies...Thats in the Bible. We gotta make our enemies our footstools...Thats in the bible too. We need to give love on Christmas day... That's from The Jackson 5.

Q said...

Sisiter, thank you for poking fun at Anonymous' comments from yesterday. That is over! "Give love on Christmas Day" is so over...!