Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Fag Goes To "Town"...

Lord only knows who this ass belongs to, but if anyone knows please let me know.  This gargantuan thing was spotted out at Town on U St. friday night.  Actually, never mind because with an ass like that, he can't help but be a big ol' bottom.  

I was a little scared of Town at first, but a couple vodka tonics later I was dancing to really bad gay Cher remixes.  I will definitely go back, if not only to witness first hand the fag train wrecks all dressed up in the latest that Hollister or Abercrombie has to offer.   It reminded me of the legendary Nation that was a staple in the gay night-life scene during the post-baseball stadium era.  The only thing that was different about Town and Nation is that I didn't have to step over anyone in a "k-hole" to use the restroom, and no one was getting blow-jobs on the dance floor.  Remember when that was considered a  night of "fun", now I can hardly peel my self out of bed for early cocktails.   Again, fuck I'm almost 30!

2 comments:

theoriginalblowersdaugtr said...

Went to "Town" once. Actually, to be more precise, I once stood in the long-ass line OUTSIDE of "Town", once. Was there for about 8.75 mins (in the middle of a frikkin cold-ass February night), before me and my girlfriend realized, this *ish cannot be that serious!

That said, we were impressed with the way it looked from the entrance, though. NOW why can't GIRLS get their act together like THAT and get a frikkin' girl joint up in this city that doesn't resemble a roach bin? *shakes head*

Q said...

Girl, we'll see what we can do about that...