Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Get 'Em Oprah...

source: TheYBF.com

So B and the Jigga man are reportedly slated to do Ms. O soon? What the fuck was the secret wedding about then? Now they're starting to piss me off. You know Oprah is about to get all up in their business. Don't catch Oprah on a day when she's feeling extra cunt (like when she has on an ova' Louboutin). She might even ask Beyonce about her lace fronts? That would be classic television. At this point, I don't care about the wedding or the rings. I just wanna see what makes Beyonce write all those powerful love songs. Blu Cantrell and Nas' baby mama Carman Bryan both says it's like that. In 'Cater to You' Beyonce crooned, "Do you wanna eat boo? Let me feed you, Let me run your bathwater. What ever you desire, I'll aspire..." If a brother ain't doin' his business, I'm not cooking him shit, and I'm damn sure not runnin' his funky ass no bathwater.
You got that Jay, that bitch ain't goin nowhere...

No comments: