Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crush of the Week: Omar Popal

If you live in D.C. and have any clue to what the fuck is going on, you should know Omar Popal.  Restauranteur, model, actor, and "sexy bitch", are all bullets on his resume.  With being the mastermind behind Cafe Bonaparte and  Napolean, Popal still finds time to work the local party circuits.  Oh, and if you read any of the dc magazine publications and his name isn't listed, stop reading because it's not reputable. 
If Popal doesn't cure your craving, check out Napolean for some of the best desserts in the city.  My super sweet 16 birthday dinner was held there, and was simply amazing.  If you haven't been, you're missing out!  (Hey Omar, this is what you miss when you don't read my blog... )



photo credit: Omar Popal

1 comment:

Joey Bahamas said...

I want to be him when I grow up. As academic as I am, I really want to own clubs and restaurants...I'm not cut out for the modeling thing though...love eating, hate working out!