Thursday, August 20, 2009

She-Male, She's Got Legs, and Crack is Cheap!



South Africa's Caster Semenya won the 800 meter yesterday in Berlin during the World Athletics Championship. Now revelations have surfaced that she was undergoing a gender verification test to see if she could compete as a woman. No lie son, she does look a little hard. She kinda reminds me of a trade I used to date, but she's a tad more masculine. Her Juwana Man, Vera Di Milo, Wanda Wayne, Sheneneh, penis tucking, adam's apple hiding, bull dyke ass does look like a man. She's more man than I'll ever be. She's light years pass a make over! In life we have callings, and wearing Louboutins is not hers--it's being a runner.


Now this bitch thinks she's a Q-Dog! Help her Lord! Congrats on the win man...I mean girl!
__________________________________________

Why are the people going off about Michelle's legs? It was the number 1 twittered thing yesterday. It's fuckin' 2009, and she was on vacation with her daughters in 100 degree weather. What the fuck was she gonna wear, a shift dress and pearls? The tea is that her shorts aren't even short, they're "mom shorts". I can get Michelle in some coochie cutters if you want? Wouldn't it be so beat to see her in these...

...but at a press conference, with pearls and her sensible heeled Jimmy Choos? I would get life, and so would Obama. He wouldn't even flinch, he would give "WHAT"? You gotta love the new face of The White House!

____________________________________________

(wiping top lip with handkerchief) So, Whitney Houston has been confirmed as the first guest of Oprah's new season. I would get so much life if Whitney went off on Oprah like she did on Wendy Williams. I swear I would DVR that shit and watch it on loop. They must talk about her drug use, and you know Whitney gets antsy when that happens. All I want out of the show is a full out 80's Dynasty cat fight complete with puffy-sleeved gowns, diamonds, and someone getting shoved in a pool. I DIE!

For those of you who read from Facebook, visit my real blogsite at www.quincyjones66.blogspot.com

Happy Thursday Fuckers!

4 comments:

deonte k said...

I can't wait to see Whitney on Oprah. ;)

Sapphire Blu said...

that he/she looks more like a he. the body form doesn't make one peep about being a GIRL. ugh!!! how about a damn mess!!!

michelle o is fabulous. the only other first lady who was also a fashionista was jackie o. the rest of those 'ladies' were a conservative boring @$$ MESS.


whitney: that should be interesting. i'm no fan of oprah *don't throw shoes at me* but i may have to tune in...

Guest said...

They were just shorts. i dont get what the big deal was? And poor thing, that bull dagger ran for her life.. and then they wanna hate and call her a he? Shade... how sad is that, when a fysh does really well they accuse her of being a man. Some cunts would KILL to be thought of as a "Real boy"...

Michael said...

Quincy,

You are the F-ing ruler of the EARTH (I am gonna borrow that I hope you don't mind)...I have just finished reading all of your blogs from archive and you have a new fan in me. Keep up the very real and interesting blogs...this is all I will say for now :-)

Sending you love from Hot ass Houston!