Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up, and Caught by Q...


Well, happy fuckin' Monday morning to you too! Hope everyone's day was off to a horrible start (Oh no, that's not a typo). Anyways, my morning has been very productive (more on that later). I had a great weekend. I was off on Saturday for a change, and got to shop like a normal person. Normally I'm at the stores on a random Thursday at lunch time (weird right?). I found some great pieces, including some lovely fitting new jeans--thanks Denim Bar! During shopping intermission, myself and the crew stopped for lunch at Founding Farmers. If you haven't been, you must go. The burger sliders are the the bomb.org, and the damn corn bread will make you give your mama the finger! No bullshit yo!

As you can see, we fucked that up! We had a waiter/waitress that gave 'Boys Don't Cry' T. She was very androgynous, and was kinda sexy in a she "looka lika man" kinda way. No homo though! After more shopping and getting rained on, we had meal number two. I think I was up to cocktail number 5 or 6 at this point, so I wanted to buy EVERYTHING, and I think I did? Later that night I crashed for BLOOD!
Yesterday I worked, and later on went to see...

...you guessed it. The movie was long as hell, my BF fell asleep for at least 30 minutes, but still caught 2 hours of the movie. If you love Tarantino's crazy distorted sick twisted ass, then you'll love the movie. If you don't like gore (not Al Gore), don't go.
Which brings me to this morning...I feel so fucking productive. I have already had sex, gotten up, ironed my baby's clothes for work (i'm a domestic cunt), showered, dropped the Mr. off at work, went to the bank, payed bills, went to the grocery store...

...went to the barber shop, and now I'm blogging. It's not even noon? What the fuck? No bull though, I'm about to take the beatest nap EVER though. Get into that!
Oh, before I go though we all should know that my birthday is on Thursday (get together on Wednesday). On Wednesday NO ONE is to mention my birth, me turning a year older, my conception, what they BELIEVE to be my date of birth, there is to be NO birthday cake or mention there of, and finally no singing of happy birthday. If anyone says, "Happy Birthday", they will be physically restrained and removed from the lounge. Thanks, see you guys on Wednesday...
_______________________________________________________

Let it snow: This nasty fucker had the worst dandruff. Get into him brushing his shoulders off. That shit don't have anything to do with Jay Z. Wash your hair bitch!


Huh: I asked this attendant in Whole Foods for some assistance, and couldn't understand his ass at all. Hold on, it wasn't the accent. He had a lisp that could battle Mike Tyson's. Everything he said with an "S" in it, I felt the need to run for an umbrella. Say it, don't spray it!

Somebody tell the barber in my shop to cover his nipple before I rub ice on it!

I have no idea how she ate this big ass burger, it was bigger than her head. I know for sure when she got home no one could go into the bathroom for at least 40-45 minutes. Damn!

Apple Bottoms? Sweety, your apples are rotten. There is nothing sexy about that. I'm sure Nelly wouldn't have made them if he knew YOU were going to wear them. Try a loose garment that hangs from the shoulders.

I'm going to hell, see you there...



6 comments:

Elle est Funky Fresh said...

Hmm. Interesting that you liked Founding Fathers. I wasn't too impressed with the joint the first (and only) time I went. The food was unpsectacular to me, given the prices, and the fact that you have to actually ORDER bread just pushed me over the edge. That said, I may have to give it a second chance though, if only to sample that cornbread, which looks perfectly succulently delish!

Elle est Funky Fresh said...

Hmm. Interesting that you liked Founding Fathers. I wasn't too impressed with the joint the first (and only) time I went. The food was unspectacular to me, given the prices, and the fact that you have to actually ORDER bread just pushed me over the edge. That said, I may have to give it a second chance though, if only to sample that cornbread, which looks perfectly succulently delish!
Today, 3:48:30 PM– Flag –

borzou said...

Physically restrained? Removed? For singing? Sounds like a challenge to me.

borzou said...

Physically restrained? Removed? For singing? Sounds like a challenge to me.

Wifey said...

You are fucking hilarious I can't take it... get into the world of wifedom and completing a marathon by noon... we should be paid for this shit..OK

Anyway talk to you later Hubby... I LIVE for you blog you need to make it DAILY :)

Fuzzy said...

you went off with that camera! Just thought I'd let you know that!