Thursday, September 02, 2010

Dear Diary, I Think I Have A Crush...


If you're a follower of my blog, you should know that Soulja Boy is so dreamy to me. I have no clue what it is about his overly urban down south garish swagger that makes me weak in the knees? Watch his new video for "Kickin" here. Wow! (wipes brow)




Talk about brow wiping...


Check out this months cover of Essence magazine. I was wishing it was a scratch and sniff cover, but it's not. All that chocolatey goodness on one cover is just not right! Boris, Blair, and Lance? Now that's a threesome I'd pay to watch (no hetero). Don't jude me.


Also catch the cover of UPSCALE with Clifford "I've got army guns" Harris aka T.I. Has anyone seen 'Takers' yet? I made my to the theater a number of times, but couldn't bring myself to see it. I've never masturbated publicly before, but feared doing it in the theater while watching T.I. and Chris Brown together. I'd wear a bow tie and everything just like Pee Wee Herman (reference: Paul Rueubens, a k a "Pee Wee Herman", was arrested July 26 1991 for jerking off at the South Trail Cinema, an XXX theatre. Reubens paid a $50 fine and did various and sundry community services. Children's television will never be the same.) (Pee Wee Herman laugh)


Last but not least on my Crush of The Week List is...




Me of course...

...and my baby's father Diddy aka "Ciroc Obama". Diddy is so dreamy. I have visions of him "Diddy Boppin" around my bedroom in some really tacky Sean John boxer briefs and Gucci high top tennis shoes (Again, don't judge me. You can't sensor fantasies! lol).

Check out his new 3 minute commercial for Ciroc. I die!

2 comments: