Friday, May 09, 2008

Crush of the Week: Nick Cannon?

Lord only knows why this guy is my Crush of the Week, but I'm sure Mariah Carey has no clue why she married this guy either.  While Mimi has gone on to sell 160 million albums worldwide, Nick Cannon has starred in such (I'm about to laugh) blockbuster films as 'Drumline' and 'Love Don't Cost A Thing'. Cannon has also dated hot girls Christina Milian, and supermodel Selita Ebanks.  I guess it's something about him that we can't see, if you know what I mean.  Once Mariah wakes up from that dick coma she's in, I'm sure it's over.  It's o.k. Mimi, we've all been there.  I was in a dick coma for 3 months once, when I came to, I was cleaning his air force ones with a toothbrush.  I put him out immediately, never heard from since.  Good Luck Mariah...


photos:  nickcannon.com

No comments: