Friday, September 19, 2008

2 Trades, 2 Dates, One Me..., and Sorry T.I...

Well, it's been an interesting couple of days.  Wednesday after work I had enjoyed a nice meal at POSH, and was walking home talking to Norman over the phone.  A very dapper older gentlemen walked by and gave me "the look".  I spoke, but turned around to see if I knew him.  He actually looked like a family friend that I hadn't seen in years.  At this point, I'm on the other side of the street (with Normie still at my ear) and he beckons for me to come back.  I couldn't see doubling back to talk to a man.  I shook my head no, and he proceeded to dodge the Massachusetts Ave. traffic for me.  I told Norman that I would call him back, and then I clutch for my mace...lol.  He didn't look like the type, but if he was going to try it, I was gonna paint his mother-fuckin' face red.  "I'm sorry, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet you", he says as he extends his hand for a shake.  "Who are you, and why are you stalking young boys on the street?", I said.  That broke the ice.  
His name is Phillip, he was here on business from Ohio, late 40's possibly early 50's (he still hasn't told me his age).  He works in the corporate office for Cintas--the uniform and corporate supplies company.  We talked outside for a bit, but I told him that I had to go in and decompress from work.  He had mentioned that we perhaps go out for a possible drink, but we talked on the phone until midnight, and I couldn't see leaving my house to meet a man then--I'm a lady...lol. 
 So yesterday I met him at his hotel and we went to Busboys.  It was cute--the food was good, and the conversation was great.  He travels quite often for work, and extended an invitation for me to meet him in whatever city he's in--on him of course.  He drove me back to my house and wouldn't let me get out.  He said what a nice date it was, and held onto my hand for dear life.  I broke free of his clutches and escaped.  He flew out yesterday, and promised to call today.  I'll keep you guys updated.  
Second guy is the guy from last week that forced me to take a "vacation day" from blogging.  His name is Randy, and he is the 33 year old dreaded Benning Road trade.  He came over last night to chill and watch t.v., a.k.a make out.  Around quarter after 1 I kicked him out, because he was getting too frisky--he got life, and called me when he got home to apologize.  He's says that he couldn't help himself.  Whatever.  
I've definitely had two dates in one day before, but I'm shooting for three.  It was kinda over...  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.K., I know that Larry Johnson was my boyfriend day before, and T.I. was my boyfriend yesterday--we'll I've dumped them both for Jason Taylor.  He is here in D.C. now, so my odds are higher.  This 6' 6" piece of man was spotted in Tyson's II mall shopping at an upscale men's boutique.  He apparently is proud of his physique, because he bared his chest for all to see.  
I never used 'Dancing with the Stars", but he could dance with my star any day.   Chirp me boy!  "Where you at?"...


Have a great weekend...

2 comments:

Joey Bahamas said...

Hmmmm...that's why I couldn't get my Q time last night! You were working the scenes...LOL...sounds like you had a good time though. I need to stop mean mugging on the street and look more approachable...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

its easy being sleezy lol
be safe jones