Friday, December 05, 2008

Fucking Gentrification!!!!!!!!

This USED to be a run down building near my house where all the nice Mexicans lived.  Now, as you can see, they are million dollar condos.  Where did my Mexicans go (Donde Estas), and who said it was alright to replace them with yuppies?  

When I first moved into my neighborhood six years ago, tranny prostitutes walked the beat freely (as they should).  I would even stop to chat with them, and at times even exchange fashion tips.  Now all I see is stroller traffic and bitches in Tory Burch flats!  Whatever happened to the good 'ol days when you could pump out of your front door and stumble upon a nice friendly drug transaction?  

I myself don't wanna hear babies playing, or the hum of a passing Prius.  If I wanted to be in the midst of such vile behavior, I would have moved to "the burbs".  Yuppies and my rent has nearly doubled?  I must move immediately if not sooner...

4 comments:

deonte' k said...

LMAO

J. Clarence said...

It's the typical process. A neighborhood's value drops poor people move in and the price continue to drops, eventually many times the wealthy will come back and pick off the place and push the poor people out. It sucks, but that's just the way it is.

If if you have to move good luck finding a place.

Acoustic Soul said...

You are truly too much!

fuzzy said...

you know what? i totally understand! we choose to move places because of the neighborhood! if i wanted peace and quiet i wouldnt move into the projects! thats asking too much! lol whos bright idea is to change the neighborhood without askin someone!