Monday, October 05, 2009

Wrap Up, Get 'Em Frankie, and NO HOMO...

Whew! I must be getting old, because I feel like Rodney King after the beating in '91. My ass is tired, and I have to go to...I can't even say it! You guys know, it's that word that starts with "w". Most people go everyday for about 8 hours. Ugggghhhh!
Enough sad talk, my week was super busy starting with the 'Capitalism: A Love Story' DC movie premiere on Tuesday (thanks Eve). The movie was amazing. It really brought many issue to the forefront. Michael Moore always does a great job of blowing up spots, and he definitely did in this film.




After the movie, there was a question and answer period with Mr. Moore (Michael Moore, not Shemar) himself. He only got to take 3 questions from the audience, because he had to do an interview with that queen Anderson Cooper.
After the movie, J and I hit it to The Donovan House rooftop for a night cap. It is always so nice up there. On Tuesday it was a little chilly, but you guys should know that I dress in layers year round, so I was aiiiight. Word at the party was that Lady Gaga was going to stop there after her performance at Constitution Hall. I told friends that if Lady Gaga walked in, I would jump off the rooftop of the Donovan. I would get so much life that I would want to die. How over is that?

On to the next one...

The next night was my brother Kenny's birthday. You know we had to come out for that. We (the rest of the table, excluding me) had a lovely dinner at Hudson on M St. Everyone looked so nice...well, mostly everyone looked so nice (side eye). I'm sorry brother Kenny, he may be your friend but you are not allowed to throw shade at me or my friends if you're wearing a square toed shoe and pleated dress pants. I'm just so sorry about that, but you're not. Fucking haters dude! Anywho...

It's always the white fag who has to act a fool!

Jonathan, Normie, and Joey walking to the car after dinner. We headed to Modern to get our two step on. It was cute there. I'm guessing it's a new party going on, I'd go back. It was cute for a Wednesday.

On to the next one...

Saturday night was my co worker Jill's birthday party. She held the party at her neighbors house. It was a karaoke party. If you missed my status message on Facebook on Saturday night, it read 'White people like karaoke'. Sans rhythm they sang the night away off the rum punch. It was a great time. I asked if they had any Lil Kim, but I only got a confused face, "No, no we don't" response.

On to the next one...

Yesterday was paintball day, that's why I feel like I went 3 rounds with Pacquiao. It was in Bumblefuck, Va. J and I woke up around 7:30, and we were still late. We got there right on time, because everyone else was late too. I had a blast. I was fucking people up left and right. I got to take some (all) of my frustrations out. I felt like a kid again, a very old kid who got tired after only an hour of paintball, but still a kid nonetheless.

On to the next one...

After the trek from Bumblefuck, Va into the city, I had to meet up with friends for a late late business brunch...


We did Tabaq on U street. The view from there is amazing. We had a great brunch, and discussed our upcoming venture (stay tuned for details).

At yesterdays brunch: Horace thought he was some Columbian drug lord or some shit. SMH...

After brunch, we headed to 'The Coolout" on The Beacon Hotel rooftop. Good music, good weather, good food, good drinks, good friends. After The Beacon, I bowed out. There was another party at Marvin. I couldn't do it. I would have been more tired than this. After a long shower, and a little 'Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami', it was bed time. Now i'm blogging, and I'm totally late for wo...I swear I can't bring myself to say it. Fuck!

_______________________________________________

Frankie you better get it! It seems that Frankie "Code 10 Man Down" Cole has a new boyfriend. How about his ass is 21, and very cute if I may add (No Homo). I thought I was a cougar, but damn. It seems that Frankie has that "good good". Maybe that crack she did in the 80's and 90's preserved her vagina? I don't know, I'm just sayin'...

_________________________________________________________

You guys hear about Ms. Tyson Beckford saying that IF he had to be with a man, it would be Obama. He then took it even further to say that he would top him (crickets). I don't know ANY totally straight man that would admit to this tom fuckery, and on national television no doubt. That's just disgusting! I'm mean I'd watch and all(No HOMO), but it's still disgusting...kinda.


Happy Monday...

3 comments:

Deonte` K said...

Sound like u had a great times this weekend.... that dude is kinda cute... and Frankie better do it lol...

Troy said...

Love -love -loveTabaq...Ahhh, the memories.

Norman B said...

I...