Thursday, November 05, 2009

Trey Songz For President!

(loosening bowtie) Well, well, well...It seems that Mr. Trey "panty droppa" Songz has released his very anticipated video for "I Invented Sex". I watched it for the first time last night, and expected a lot more sexually explicit activity with the "parental advisory" and all. I mean it definitely isn't Sesame Street, but these hot ass teenagers out here these days are doing worse than what was in the video. I told my sister that in lieu of passing out candy for Halloween, I was gonna hand out dental dams, condoms, morning after pills, lube, Nuva Ring,Yaz, Seasonal, and HIV/Aids and STD literature. I was on the train the other day, and this little hot ass girl who couldn't have been anymore than 15 said to her equally slutty teenage girlfriend, "Girl, you know Devon that be uptown with Kenny and nem? He fine as shit ain't he?". First of all none of her subjects and nouns agree. Secondly, this little bitch was probably pregnant, and didn't even know it, trying to scheme on her next piece! Let me stop. (deep breath)

Anywho, Trey Songz is definitely fine as hell. If I didn't already have a man that was equally as fine, I would empty my bank and write bad checks for Trey. I'm talking rob liquor stores, and steal from the elderly all for one night in his presence. Don't look at the computer screen all crazy, you know you would do it too! Well Ladies (and gays), put a towel in your seat and enjoy the video...

1 comment:

Q, Truly said...

" If I didn't already have a man that was equally as fine, I would empty my bank and write bad checks for Trey."

i must second this motion...trey is the epitome