Friday, February 26, 2010

"Rhymes With Duck" You Fridays...

O to the M to the G, fuck you Game! Fuck you only because your track "Shake" is one of the hottest ones I've heard in a while. The song is produced by Cool and Dre, and has a beat that make you wanna ummmm....Shake?

I've literally been dancing non stop for a week to this song, and from the looks of it, I don't see stopping. Every single time I hear the song, It makes me wanna go rent a Bentley, hire like 5 video girls with really fat asses, and drive around the city with stolen guns and weed in my possession.

The rest of the songs on my Ipod also say "fuck you" Game, because they haven't had ANY playtime all week. Thank God for the man or woman who invented the repeat button (and fruit snacks).

Girls, tap into your inner video vixen and shake your ass like you're a stripper and rent is due tomorrow. (wink) Enjoy bitches!

Have a great weekend. Oh, and Fuck you (and I mean that in the sweetest way possible)!

1 comment:

Skrawberry Gunk said...

Oooh, I gets life!

Visit my's site, too:

http://skrawberries.blogspot.com/