Friday, April 09, 2010

Rhymes with "Duck" You Friday, and Caught By Q...

Before I start today's post, I have a little something to get off my chest. I've said it before, but maybe "the people" aren't listening. Why all of a sudden does everyone think they're a "star" or celebrity? I knew you when you were fucked up and ashy--oh wait a minute, you're still fucked up and ashy. Why are you lying about bottle poppin', knowing good and well your fridge at home is stocked with Capri Suns? Bottle poppin' is so Jay Z '99 "Big Pimpin' video anyway. How about we all just grab a couple discreet cocktails with friends and call it a day?

How about one last time, you're not a star! A star is a massive, luminous ball of plasma that's held together by gravity. You're a huge ball of something, but it sure ain't plasma! Ever thought of self cremating yourself? All you'd have to do is light a match, and those highly flammable fabrics would instantly combust. I can't take it any more, some people are so un-fetch! YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!!!!!



Wow, what a perfect intro into "Fuck You Friday". I guess Little Miss Tiki Barber is really feeling herself. She had the nerve to leave his poor wife who's 8 months pregnant with his bald headed twins for a new young piece of cooch aka a former NBC intern! How horrible. I swear, it seems that these men in Hollywood are getting worse. Self control much? I love candy, but when I go to Dylan's I don't devour all of the candy in sight. These dudes are smashing bitches left and right and are taking NO prisoners!

I hope Ginny (Little Miss Tiki's wife) sues the feces out of him! How disrespectful, and the perfect candidate for this week's "Fuck You Friday". Oh one last thing Ms.Tiki, I always liked your brother Ronde better anyways, you fucking Queen! Ginny, you're gonna be alright girl, pop in a Mary J. Blige cd and call me.

Nice body though...
______________________________________________

Anyways, I was on the train the other day and saw this...

Precious' cousin from DC, Katt On A Hot Tin Roof Jones. Oh yeah, Katt is her first name, she's named after her father Katt Williams. Her mother had a crazy night with him after he performed at a comedy show in Baltimore. Her middle name is "on a hot tin roof" because her mother loves Tennessee Williams. It's true, you can't make this stuff up ya know...

Why is she sitting like that though? I really didn't wanna stare at her black hole of a crotch my whole train ride home.

There goes Katt and her mom. They're off to the welfare office I'm sure. No need for hate mail, I know I'm going to hell for this. Thanks in advance though...


"You're stupid, you'll never be nothing!"

Happy Friday (wink)

No comments: