Thursday, September 16, 2010

The "OC's", What You Talkin' Bout Willis?, Sick?, and Crush Of The Week: Sailosi Tagicakibau



Thursdays are normally "Housecunt Thursdays" on the blog, but taping has been put on hault until further notice by Nikki, Chief Cunt Commander of The Housecunts "OC", and Erika, Chief Cunt Secretary of the Housecunts "OC". When I say "OC", I'm not talking about Orange County bitches, I mean the ORIGINAL CAST--NIKKI, ERIKA, TAMARA, and MOI. Who will now be known as "HCDCOC" (Housecunts of DC Original Cast).

Taping can not move any further until Chief Cunt Commander of the "OC" finds another dress for "Nikki Day 2010".

This is the dress worn last year for "Nikki Day 2010".

Beyonce who?

NO ONE is allowed to speak, eat, or make any sudden moves until further notice.

My wardrobe suggestions below...


Now that that's taken care of...


Ooops, how'd that get in there?



What You Talkin Bout Willis?


Why would any God fearing human with a working brain ever do this to their face? I like Gucci (Tom Ford era) just like the next bitch, but I'm not gonna get that shit tatooed on my face. I'm just jumping out on a limb here, but I bet he doesn't even own a piece from the brand himself. And more importantly where would he ever get a job? I'm a "passable Black", and it's hard enough for me. Can you imagine him walking into a corporate job interview with "G's" tatted all over his face? And I bet he's "that Black guy" that always thinks "the man" is trying to keep him down. Pull your pants up, get that ink off your face, and read a book you moron! Ugh...


Day Off?



I don't have to worry about calling in anymore, but when I did, I never lied. I simply always called and said that I didn't feel like coming in. My boss loved my honesty, and respected me more. When I actually WAS sick, she knew I meant business. Here's a video that Darleata from "NCHC" (New Cast Housecunts) made me privy to this morning. You gotta love it...

Something else you gotta love...

(runs and jumps on bed with diary in hand, opens diary and starts to write...)

Dear Diary,

I think I have a crush! His name is Sailosi Tagicakibau, and he plays Rugby for the London Irish. He has abs of steel, and eyes that could end a war. Lord knows I know absolutely nothing about Rugby, but I'd take Rugby lessons, and maybe even read "Rugby for Dummies". I'd be at every game, and I'd bring fresh baked muffins for him and the rest of the team. After the game, I'd wash his uniform (by hand of course), and would run an epson salt bath for him to sooth his aching muscles. Thanks for listening diary, until next time...




You guys don't have to tell me, I know I've gone mad! lol...

No comments: